Ecojustice is Canada's only national environmental law charity. We are 100% donor-funded and have a 25-year track record of winning legal victories for people and the planet.
As a leader in the courts and the environmental movement, we aim to defend the right of Canadians to a healthy environment - now and for decades to come.
Years of victories
- 1992 halted logging in Wood Buffalo National Park
- 1994 helped James Bay Cree protect the Great Whale River
- 1998 stopped logging of old growth forests in Ontario
- 2000 forced Hamilton to clean up pollution
- 2003 helped hold Imperial Oil to account for contamination
- 2013 pressured Nestlé to limit Ontario water withdrawals
Help fund another 25 years of victories by donating now.
Meet our Supporters
“With powerful corporate interests trying to influence governments to ensure they retain their markets and subsidies … somebody needs to counterbalance this, and if not me, then who?”
"I believe that Ecojustice's strategic litigation is a tremendously effective way to force government and industry to adopt better practices."
“We are the custodians of our land and it is our job and duty to keep it safe for future generations”
Questions? Call 1-800-926-7744 ext. 295